CRM, Billing, Orders.
Price Books, Contracts.
Price, Discount, Service, Support
Mfg Costs, Service Cost
3rd party, Syndicated
Sales and Marketing organizations that effectively leverage pricing data and insights have an opportunity to increase profits by 10-12% by identifying opportunities for margin expansion, analyzing price performance, and providing timely pricing guidance to the account teams. To achieve these benefits, companies need to integrate disparate data, create the right KPIs and analytical models, and manage through actionable dashboards and analysis tools.
Shnare’s B2B Pricing solution combines siloed data into a powerful pricing datamart and provides analytical insights for sales and marketing organizations to quickly and easily answer strategic questions such as:
- Who are my best customers & Why?
- What products, customers, and channels are my best opportunities for margin growth?
- What price changes would improve the overall portfolio margin?
- How did the recent price change impact performance? Are there signs of emerging pricing trouble or opportunity?
- What price or discount should I offer on this deal?
Our solution provides quick and easy access to integrated pricing data, built-in pricing analytics frameworks, powerful self-service analytics dashboards, and actionable insights for pricing, marketing, and sales teams to gain control of enterprise pricing decisions and drive revenue and profit growth.
Create the Right KPIs
Provide timely pricing guidance to the account teams
Identify opportunities for margin expansion
Enables Pricing Managers & Executives.
Gain visibility into customer pocket margin leakage to identify opportunities for value capture. Use price-volume-mix analysis to understand the impact of price changes on revenue and margin. Create what-if scenario analysis to analyze price list changes or general rate increases to recommend best option for execution. Achieve consistency and pricing compliance through proactive monitoring and control. Quickly and easily access analysis ready pricing datamart with powerful analytical tools to create ad-hoc insights, reports, and models for achieving proactive control.
Insights for Product & Marketing Managers
Incorporate price-volume tradeoffs into price setting decisions. Create what-if scenarios to estimate overall portfolio revenue and margin impact from pricing decisions. Identify key signals on new product or feature ramp, product or pricing deficiencies.
Empowering Sales Managers & Executives
With personalized dashboards, receive 360 degree view on account performance based on: revenue and profitability against targets, price and discount comparison against benchmark, voice of customer insight, and opportunities for revenue and margin growth. Receive real-time guidance on target and floor pricing for deal negotiations.
About Shnare’s B2B Pricing
Data Foundation: The integrated pricing datamart blends siloed enterprise data including structured data, unstructured data (such as customer support call text), and external third party/ syndicated data to unlock actionable insights for pricing organizations.
Actionable Analytics: Out of the Box Pricing Analytics provide dashboards, simulation models and elasticity models to a fast track solution that is cost-effective and suits your pricing maturity level.
In addition, the underlying platform is built leveraging SAS, the industry leading platform for advanced analytics that allows users to easily customize analytical models and visualizations to address requirements that are specific to your business. Customers can leverage the integrated pricing data and underlying SAS platform to create custom apps and analytical models.
- Intuitive Visualizations: Conduct pricing and pocket margin analytics using a library of rich visualizations to discover insights from any size and type of data
- Multi-Dimensional and Flexible Analyses: The solution allows you to drill-down on dimensions such as customer, geography, product and time
- High Performance: The solution’s in-memory architecture enables you to analyze even the largest data-sets at a snap
- Security: Control access to the data and analyses through fine grained controls that limit who can access what data or reports
- Data Integration: Integrate a variety of data sources and automate the process for a clean, consistent view
- Customizable: Built on SAS Advanced Analytics and Visualization Platform with the ability for you to easily modify or extend to suit your unique needs
- Purpose-built: Out-of-the-box capabilities with significant customization options leveraging the underlying SAS platform
- Scalable: Capable of addressing very large transactional volumes
- Agile: Get up and running in less than 8 weeks utilizing our cloud based solution
- Cost-effective: Get started under $12K/ month and deliver rapid returns